Friday, November 27, 2009

Up Another Kilo!

OMG! Is it the age or is it my food intake? I am piling on the kgs and the tummy is expanding! Argh! I am not a person who diets and neither do I exercise. So how am I going to lose the extra kilos I've put on in just a matter of 3 weeks?!

I can't exactly stop eating, can I? But I need to cut down on the meat. I can't afford a new wardrobe but I can afford to munch less on the carbs. Yeah, that sounds much more logical.

Sigh. Kate Moss and her "Nothing Tastes as Good as Skinny Feels"... Well, I don't want to be skinny and scrawny and curve-less, but right now, I could do with a few kilos off me. The extra burdens one has to carry!

1 comment:

zewt said...

oh yeah, the othe thing about moving up the age skill besides time moving faster..... the weight scale moves too... :)