Thursday, January 7, 2010

This Is What I Should Not Be Doing

I should be typing away the final additions to my thesis, but here I am typing into this box for a new post. I am forever finding all sorts of other things to do except to finish up this overdued thesis and some other bits of coding. Chatting, surfing other blogs, catching up with the latest goss of Hollywood celebrities, Facebooking, and when all that is done, I just google around for any other random stuff like er, Kate Middleton :P I should probably get the award "Procrastinator of the Century" or something.

Not much improvements since last month. I don't know what the hell am I doing. Oh wait, i do know. ARGH! I AM DOING EVERYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE BLARDY THESIS!

I keep postponing my work. You know, tell myself that I’ll be damn hardworking tomorrow but the next day, it’s still gonna be the same old procrastinator finding more and more websites, blogs to read!!

And it's raining. Such a good weather to sleep in...

But, this thesis is too long overdue. I’ve gotta kick some ass and do SOMETHING about it!

Wish me luck. Smack me on the head or beat me up if you catch me commenting on your blogs. Go ahead. Really.