Sunday, January 3, 2010

My First "Best" Blog Entry for January 2010

I racked my brains trying to think of a really catchy blog title with the word "best" in it. Even used Google! But, in the end, I decided to go with a simple title; more like, a standard title that a kid would use in essays back in primary school.


So, I thought it would be awesome to start the year with a resolution to take blogging seriously. And what better way than to join NaPloBoMo! It's basically signing up to post an entry every day for the whole month of January! To motivate myself further, I changed the website's template too. Thanks to Gisele Jaquenod whose designs are so cute and happy - my blog site makes me happy now! Haha!


I wasn't sure what to write about for this month's theme - BEST. I don't want to recount the best moments of 2009 simply because I'd need to kill many brain cells trying to recall every single bit of 2009 (now, this is where a daily entry of 2009 would really help!). I'll leave those best moments of 2009 for another day.


So, then I thought why not write about the best thing I've done today? Yea! Reconstruction of this blog and blogging this entry! Make that two best thingS huh? Cheerios!

No comments: