Sunday, December 20, 2009

Headache

I remember how my Moral teacher used to preach on the importance of these three words - Ken Wa Fu. Can't remember the origin of them words but I think it means something along the lines of "Wealth, Health and Prosperity". Haha, just goes to show how attentive I was back in high school!

He said, "Just one little headache can throw your plans awry, make your day turn bad". Very true. I've got this nagging headache that has been sticking around for the past few days. Comes and goes and annoys the hell out of me. I try to stay off medicine like Panadol or some other painkillers. Drinking lots of fluid and taking fruits - trying to go the au naturale way but it doesn't seem to work.

Got a wedding dinner to attend tonight. Please, Mr Headache, just go away, please!

No comments: