Thursday, December 3, 2009

Into the 3rd day of December 2009

Time really flies. I think that has to be the BIGGEST understatement of all time.

Another 3 weeks to Christmas, then another week to New Year's Eve and then 2010 arrives!!! *excited* I hope 2010 will be a fresh start. I guess I will hope for the best :)

Somehow, at the end of the year, there's always tons of things to do but never enough time to finish all of these things. The workload increases, tons of catch-ups with friends - perhaps it's just the human being wanting to finish up everything before the next year arrives.

I'm glad that because I'm a Chinese, I have another new year to look forward to if I don't finish things in time for the Gregorian calendar. But yeah, it's best to get things done soon.

What about you? What do you have to finish off before 2010 comes?

No comments: